Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

     I knew today would be a holiday -- something to do with past Korea-Japan relations -- but I didn't believe (although I suspected) that the gym would be closed, and I forgot to ask the gym clerk.  Since I knew today would not be a workday for me, I decided I would sleep one hour more before getting out of bed.

     At 8:30 a.m. I arose and did my usual rituals before heading off for the gym at 10:30 instead of 9:30.  No rain, partly cloudy skies, not too hot describes the weather fairly.  I enjoyed my bike ride to the gym, but it was closed.

     Today was going to be a chest, arms, and abs day.
















 Last night, my boss let me off early, so I decided to go to "New York New York" steak and pasta restaurant in downtown Gumi.  I knew that, for 8900 wons, I could enjoy a Boston Butt, rice pilaf, and green salad meal followed by a small dish of ice cream.














     Homemade banana bread with peanut butter, black coffee on the side.  

     

No comments:

Post a Comment