Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday, August 25, 2012

     I broke my tradition today.  Usually, I workout only on Monday through Friday.  Well, I woke up at about 7:30 a.m. and decided, since I missed (because of rain) working out on Thursday and Friday, I would go today.  Besides, I didn't have anything special planned to do, and it was a beautiful morning outside.  Also, instead of limiting my workout to an hour or so, I filled over two hours or so with working out.  Hmmm!

     I might be on to something here.  While I was working out, I thought, "Well, I could rest on Wednesday's or Thursday's, and workout on Saturday's instead.  Or, I could workout six days a week instead of five."  

     Last night, my boss treated us all out to dinner.  Good boss!



      Some might dispute how this is pronounced.  In Korean letters it is 
삼겹살.  By syllable it's pronounced something like sahm-gyup-sahl.  Translated, it means belly as in "pig belly" which is what Americans call "bacon."  At this restaurant, they sliced it all against the grain after it had already been sliced into thin strips.  After that, they sprinkled some green stuff on it.

      I've never learned the name of this drink in the bowl.  It's made from rice.  I would say it has only a light alcoholic taste (and effect).  I've enjoyed it now and then.

      I've not learned the name of this either.  I mean, I know it when I see it on restaurant signs, but I can never remember it when I want to talk about it.  Anyway, it's cooked noodles served in ice water.  This bowl had kimchi, cucumber (julienne) and a bit of boiled egg.  I've enjoyed it now and then.  I ate this bowl full at the end of the meal. 

    

      I ate enough to tip the scale a bit, but I forgot to write down what my weight was, and I forgot again this morning.  After lunch, my weight was 72.9 kg.


     Like my socks?  One of my students gave them to me.  Sweet!  I wore them to the gym.


Flat bench
50x10
50x12
50x10










 Incline bench
30x10
30x14
30x13
30x11

















 Preacher curls
10x12
15x12
20x10
20x10

Lying down leg raises
15
15
15
15


Butt Bridge Exercise
25
25
25

Flat Bench (again)
70x5
70x6
70x5

Dumbbell Hammer curls
12x12
12x12


Pec Dec
setting 8 x 13
10 x 9
11 x 10
11 x 8

Dumbbell curls (14 kg each)
7
6

Flye Machine
Setting 19 x 8
20 x 6
19 x 7



Preacher Curl Machine
Setting 10 x 10
10 x 9
11 x 6

Shoulder Machine
Setting 7 x 10
Setting 7 x 12
Setting 7 x 11

Flat Crunches
25
30
35






I filled it with water when I started.
I drank the whole thing while working out.







      

No comments:

Post a Comment