Sunday, August 19, 2012

Monday, August 20, 2012

          This morning, I stepped on the scale 

before going to the bathroom... 71.2 kg
Afterwards... 70.8.  
After breakfast of cereal, 2 bananas, a spoonful of dried cranberries, 2 spoons full of almonds... 71.5.  
After I finished my first cup of coffee... 71.7. 
After returning home from the gym... 71.4
After eating lunch and drinking coffee... 72.1

I woke up at 7:30.
I started my bicycle ride to the gym at 9:32.
After changing clothes, I entered the gym floor at 9:42.
I left the gym at 11:25
I arrived home at 11:36


     Saturday's and Sunday's are days of rest from gym workouts.  That's just the way it is.  I've thought about going on a Saturday once in awhile, but I haven't made that happen yet.  Sometimes I do a LOT (I'm talking several hours worth) of walking on Saturdays.  The gym is closed on Sundays, holidays, and whenever the gym master does his vacation.

     Before heading out the door for the gym at 9:30 and while my breakfast was digesting, I sat in front of my laptop and surfed.  All weekend, I mean ALL weekend, I finished all the blog postings I had intended to do... about 70 in all.  Well, when I started, I didn't know there would be 70.  Basically, I dug out all my photos since 2008 and reflected.  Now, that I was finished, I suddenly felt as if I had nothing to do.







     Usually, I limit my workout time to about one hour, never less, but occasionally a little more.

















20 x 13
40 x 8
40 x 8
 





5 x 13
6 x 10
7 x 11
8 x 9
9 x 9


60 x 6
50 x 8
50 x 8

     After the flat bench sets, I made three circuits out of 

Incline sit ups
Fly machine
Preacher curl machine


12
11
12
18 x 7
18 x 8
18 x 8




11 x 8
11 x 8
11 x 5

















     See those baskets on top of the lockers behind me?  Anyone can leave his basket of shower supplies.  I've done it for a long time and have never had anything stolen.

     Scroll down and you can see where we can leave our gym shoes.



































     I'm not making this up.  You could leave your wallet here, and, on the next day you went there it would either be where you left it, or it would be at the clerks counter because someone turned it in there, and nothing would be missing from it.
... a place to place used paper coffee cups...


No comments:

Post a Comment